Spring is definitely in the air! It’s time to enjoy the warmer weather. What better way to enjoy the coming of spring than trying out some spring recipes?
Homelife recently gathered 28 incredible light succulent spring recipes.
Here are some of my favourites:
1. Honey-roasted pear, hazelnut and blue cheese salad is a delicious salad combination, with pears, honey, ash-coated blue cheese, hazelnuts, chives, sherry vinegar, and hazelnut or olive oil. Recipe here.
2. Barbecued butterflied lamb. This recipe combines barbequed lamb with a zingy dressing for a delicious salad. Recipe HERE.
3. Upside-down spiced honey and apple cake. Of course! Who doesn’t love a classic spiced springtime dessert? Recipe HERE.
4. Fruit platter with passionfruit yoghurt. This is a healthy dessert option for the whole family! Recipe HERE.
5. Prosciutto and pumpkin pizza. Who said pizza had to be unhealthy? Team prosciutto with pumpkin, spinach and goat’s cheese for a decadent take on a take-out favourite! Recipe HERE.
What about you? What’s your favourite springtime treat?
Powered by Facebook Comments