Spring is here! After the cold weather ends, everything emerges fresh and green and full of colours! It’s a great time to party, and the inspiration from nature makes decorating for a spring-themed party incredibly easy.
I recently read an article on How to Decorate a Spring Party, and here are some easy-to-follow tips to create a seasonal celebration.
1. Start With a Colour Scheme
Before decorating, choose a favourite colour scheme inspired by blooming gardens to build the entire party around. This makes it easier to pull from existing pieces and shop for any other decorations.
2. Spring Party Flowers
Nothing spells spring than a bouquet of fresh flowers. Don’t forget to incorporate beautiful blooms in your spring party.
More tips from the article on creating beautiful arrangements of flowers:
- Place single stems of varying heights in individual bud vases. Group them in the center of tables to create a casual centerpiece.
- Create short, round bouquets of large-bloom flowers, such as peonies, and line them down the center of tables.
- Hang tissue paper flowers from fence posts, deck rails and roof overhangs for an unexpected element.
3. Spring Table Settings as Party Decorations
Carry out the spring style with tabletop accessories. Let form follow function with linens and tableware in spring colors and flowers.
- Use floral print tablecloths.
- If floral linens are not available, simply cover tables in fabric that coordinates with the party’s color scheme.
- Place floral centerpieces on each table.
- Mix different styles of serving pieces to establish a bohemian look.
Let the spirit of spring shines bright when incorporating these elements into party décor.
Powered by Facebook Comments